• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1990 Wicked Fat Chance

sandys

Selling my wicked Fat Chance. Built for me in 1990. Black and yellow. You'll need to add a saddle and new tires. Pretty nice shape. I'm 5' 7" so she fits smaller riders. I can email pics if you are interested. Looking to get $500 plus $75 to cover shipping. CONUS only. Paypal OK. Thanks for looking. Sandy

smittylube

Sounds like a great deal if it is in decent shape..
I almost sold mine - and am VERY glad I didn't....

Food for thought.

Steve

We all like to see the pics and me for sure as mine is black and yellow ;)

sancho

I've seen pics of it.

Very clean black frame w/ yellow fork and nice parts (salsa roller stem, fat chance bars, XT thumbies).

Would have bought it myself but it's too small for me and I couldn't convince my wife she needs it.

sandys

Thanks guys:
I'll try to post some pics. Does photobucket work here? I've used it on the Gearpage. I'm working on reverse cycle this week(nights) so I'm a little behind. Sandy

sandys

Pics addes, I think.

Attachments

• fat chance 1l_019.jpg
    fat chance 1l_019.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 53
  • fat chance 2_020.jpg
    fat chance 2_020.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 34
  • fat chance 3_021.jpg
    fat chance 3_021.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29

sandys

Center of crank to top of seat tube measures 17.5 inches. Serial number is 12308, makes me wonder if it wasn't built for me in 88 or 89. My first was a Fat Chance that got me started and then I ordered the Wicked. The more I think about it I had it in 89 as I did the bike leg of a Triathalon on it. I was 39 at the time and decided the next year I would do a whole triathalon myself. That led to a Richie Sachs which was an incredible bike. It was also pretty much the end of Mountain Biking for me. Sandy