• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1993 Yo Eddy Aquamarine Fade M/L

HSquires

For sale, is my 1993 M/L Yo Eddy in aquamarine fade. I purchased this bike new from Dixon's bike shop in Athens, GA. The serial # is 689Y3ML. I would rate this bike in good condition, with normal wear and tear for a bike this is closing in on 20 years.

Orginally, I had the bike built with Shimano XT components and a Manitou 2 fork. 3-4 years ago, I completely rebuilt the bike from the frame up, replacing every part on the bike. I rebuilt the bike with a Rock Shox Judy XL fork that I purchased from Hippie Tech Suspensions, and an all XT drive train. The bike has less than 200 miles on it since the rebuild.

The bike has been built with the following items.

XT Front and Rear Derailleur (9 Speed)
Race Face Deus XG Cranks
Rock Shox Judy XL - Built by HTS
XT Hubs, with Mavic X517 Rims
Zoom Seatpost, with Bontrager Saddle
Profile Designs 1" Stem with Ritchey Handlebars (WCS)
Avid Brake levers and V Brakes

I am asking $1400.00, but I will consider any serious offers. I will have the bike professionally packed, and I will split any shipping cost via UPS or FedEx. I can accept Paypal or cash if local pick up is desired.

I have plenty of pictures that I can email if requested, and I will be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Thanks.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 57
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 51
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 56
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

mellowracer

HI...sweeeeeet ride...I would be pretty interested...could you give me the exact frame size...from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube...oh...and of course, would you ship to germany?

Will send you a pm for further facts and pics...thanks so much for your effort;)

HSquires

Thanks for note. The measurement from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube measure 19.5 inches. I have sent additional pictures to your email.