Wicked Lite Rebuild

Wicked301

Just been faced with removing the BB bearings, have removed Allen bolted spacers and tapped the spindle out, which was pretty straight forward, now need to remove the bearings, looks like a case of removing the "C" clips and tapping the bearings out?

Don't want to just hit it with a hammer, they are the original bearings and seem fine, but there must be a correct way to remove them?

Thinking of replacing them with old Pace RC100 press fit bearings and running a Bullseye crank, anybody done something so "bold":eek:

Just got my hands on a '91 Wicked Lite and want to treat it right

colker

Wicked301 said:
Just been faced with removing the BB bearings, have removed Allen bolted spacers and tapped the spindle out, which was pretty straight forward, now need to remove the bearings, looks like a case of removing the "C" clips and tapping the bearings out?

Don't want to just hit it with a hammer, they are the original bearings and seem fine, but there must be a correct way to remove them?

Thinking of replacing them with old Pace RC100 press fit bearings and running a Bullseye crank, anybody done something so "bold":eek:

Just got my hands on a '91 Wicked Lite and want to treat it right

you've got a wicked, not a wicked lite.

Wicked301

You will have to bear with me a little, I am new to this:mad:

What are the main differences between a wicked and a wicked lite?

colker

Wicked301 said:
You will have to bear with me a little, I am new to this:mad:

What are the main differences between a wicked and a wicked lite?

the wicked lite does not have the pressed in BB. the cable routing was different, like the yo eddy. the tubing was slightli lighter. it's a later model.