• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

4 Sale: 1996 Yo Eddy in very good Condition

DocJay

Dudes, Sirs, Bros (and the occasional Miss):

My only excuse is that I am young (uhh, sort of) and I need the money.

Selling my 1996 Yo Eddy, Saratoga, NY built, M Frame, with Rock Shox Fork. Should fit anyone with a height from 175 to 185cm. Weight 12,2 kgs. Condition ist almost mint, the Yo has been hanging from my livingroom wall the past 10 yrs, only to be taken down for a good cleaning and some light maintenance. Original color was that horrid Chance purple, 1st owner had it redone in Porsche Titanium gray (God bless u, Ian). Frame number´s somewhere under there, but not decipherable. All susceptible parts covered with paint savers.

Apart from puncture proof wheels and a refit with new gears and chain, my Yo is completely 96 original. Bought in Berlin, Germany from California Sports. (http://www.california-sports.de/):

Fork: Rock Shox M21, miniature pump and owners card will be supplied as well.

Hubs: DT Hügi. Swiss made, never seen (or heard, what an awesome sound) better.

Stem and headset: Syncros

Handlebar: Race Face

Crank, Chain, Cogs: Shimano Deore XT, XTR

Brakes etc: Shimano

Saddle: one mean little asshurting Titanium Flite.

Pics: See ebay link below (in german, c´mon, u will figure it out).

Price: 2200€ (yes, will negotiate if forced at gunpoint. If its a big gun). Dont worry, you stand to make a profit if you consider reselling in the future. Price will always be going up at this point. Has for the last decade anyway.

Bike is located in Berlin, Germany, no idea what shipping will cost to where you are at, but able to find out. Send me a message or better yet use the ebay- link provided.

Cheers! Doc J.

PICS PICS PICS PICS & s´more Pics:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Kult-MTB-96e..._Fahrradteile_Komponenten&hash=item4d1d93362a

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fat-tony

Staff member
$3003.44 US.........................................................................fyi

jpicard616

I've dabbled with shipping full bikes over seas, and it's always at least a few hundred dollars if packed down as small as possible. I'd be willing to bet that it would cost around $500 to ship that to the US unless the seller took it apart and shipped the frame and components separately.

harzkristall

The horrid color is actually called 'Team lavender' and always was my favorite colour scheme - Hmm,
on second thought I also liked the 'Harlequin fade' a lot.
At least it is priced to sell... Good luck with the sale. Some Porsche owner might buy it.
Cheers,

DocJay

Uuuups, didnt want to offend anyone. I just found that "Lavender" color to bee too much "in your face". But. To each their own.

I´ve been looking up shipment possibilities. Iloxx looks promising. In Germany, they will pick up your bike, pack it, and ship it for 50 euros. All u need to do ist take off the pedals and twist the handlebar sideways. Done. Not sure if they go worldwide, though....

http://www.iloxx.de/net/einzelversand/versandloesungen/fahrradversand.aspx

And no, the Yo is not priced to sell at all cost. If someone would love to own a Yo in that condition, I am willing to let it go. If not? Hey, I´ll never find a picture to hang in its place that I will enjoy looking at as much any darn way. So the Yo might just stay there another 10 years.

God, I will never get tired of that little marvel. I am sure its the same with your ride....

Cheers, Doc Jay

bratfass

Hi,

nice lavender - my fav color sheme (got a buck this way :))

if it was me, i never would post a complete mounted bike - and never ever with hermes or illox! you can do this with a trek or a ghost or cube or something, which doenst hurt when damaged

I personally had fine experience (in many times) with dhl for abroad - but only with partially dismantled bike - if i want to sell a whole bike and want it get without blessures to the buyer, I would take the time to get fork/stem/bar and wheels/mechs/cranks separated - wrapping all in bubble-foil and get in a nice small box for around 50€

complete bike outside the country isnt a good idea