• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Very Unique Yo Eddy Frame/Fork

bcplouffe

SOLD*Very Unique Yo Eddy Frame/Fork*SOLD

I started a thread after I first purchased this. Details and photos can be found here:

http://www.fatcogs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11737#post11737

I purchased this with the intention of building it up and riding. Other things have gotten in the way and the bike has hung on a hook in my basement since purchase. I would like to see it go to someone who can appreciate the heritage behind it.

-s/m ( or close to it-it may have been custom) frame and fork. Seat tube measures 16" c-to-c and the top tube is approximately 22.5". Hard to get accurate measurement on unbuilt frame due to sloping top tube.
-What appears to be original ( or at least very old) Chris King headset.
-surface rust where there was cable rub and scratches. Do not see any other rust in seat tube or BB shell.
-paint is rough. I chose not to have this repainted as it maintains the originality and provenance of his unique frame.
- G.P. Wilson dropouts.
- very cool, one of a kind "don't tread on me"-snake rear brake bridge.

$750 + $25 shipping in CONUS. Other areas pay actual shipping costs.

Last edited:

I-ROBOT

Hi There
I read the previous post and looked at the photos. Although I don't actually remember welding the frame, I'm sure I did a significant portion including the GPW drops which are cast 17-4 PH stainless steel.

The one guy who comes to mind worked in the finishing department. His name is Frank and his last name escapes me at this point. He was into martial arts and competed. Very talented and dedicated and a really nice guy too.

He was about the same height as me and that frame looks to be a medium (or close to it).

If anyone has the edition of MBA with our TI bike in it, Frank is in that shot of us all around the bike.

Wish I had the cash right now
Scott