• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

[FS] 19" 1990 "Zig Zag" Wicked - One of a kind!

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Varies, but usually between $250 to $500. I think an Igleheart is $400 or so? There are other cheaper options too for custom. Geekhouse, for instance, is $300.

colker

Finding one and paying for one. I'd rather get one of Rody's than pay some of the extortion prices some guys ask for BOI and Yo Eddy forks.

I am with you on this one plus i think it's uber cool to have something new, retro on a vintage build.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Will ship internationally if the buyer pays shipping and insurance costs. Will not split the bike up, so it will not be parted out at all. Will go to eBay next week if there is no interest in it here.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Another knee surgery this morning, so I'm entertaining offers at this point. I'm not sure how or why this bike hasn't sold yet.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Listed in the first post, $600 plus shipping to wherever in the world you might be. Would be cheaper shipping (none) for you. :D

p3tester

Hi,

new to the site, but a regular on Retrobikes. I would like to purchase the FAT in this thread and have it shipped to the UK. Am aware of the shipping costs so this will not be a shock to me.

Please get in touch asap so that we can discuss further.

Many thanks

Darren