• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy (1990 I think)

campn

I have a 1990 (I think - s/n 202Y09) Yo Eddy up on craigslist (Denver, CO). I've owned the bike since new (purchased at Cambria Bicycle Outfitters in 1991 or so) and I think the frame is a 1990. Take a look and hit me with an email if you're interested. My first preference would be a local sale, cash, but if that fails, maybe we can work something out (Lots of lookers over the past week and free ride requests, but it's not sold yet). I have more images - email the pic you want and I can get it.

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/866247482.html

elephant

What is the asking price? And what is the full parts spec?

I can make arrangements for a local pick up and cash but I need the above info before we need to talk about that stuff.

campn

The skinny on my fat.....

Starting at the top....

Ritchey grips, old natty bar ends....
Ritchey 2 finger levers and XT shifters
Easton Taperlight Bar
Polished Aluminum American Classic Stem
Delta Superlght headset
Original Rigid Fork
Deore DX hubs and Mavic M261 Rims
Panaracer Smoke Lite Comp Tires (good shape)
American Classic Post (I think)....ask I'll grab an image
Specialized seat
AC Components billet aluminum crankset with the press in bb bearings (incl. 1 brand new set of bearings)
Deore XT deraileurs (6 spd rear)
Ultegra Nickel plated chain

I'm looking for $1,200, all of which will go to charity (Aikido Humanitarian Active Network - google it if you're interested). If your tax situation makes a $1,500 donation directly to AHAN a better deal for you, I can work with that. I'm selling the bike as tough economic times are resulting in declining charitable donations - there are two orphanages in Bangladesh that need rice to feed kids more than I need this bike and the price of rice there has tripled.