• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1" Salsa stem w/roller...

Jack Lantern

I have a 1" Salsa quill stem with roller available that I have listed in the "wanted" section. I'm more interested in trading it for a 1" quill stem of similar measurements just minus the roller. My stem is 110mm in length with about a 15 degree rise and is in awesome shape. No rust and the decals are in nice shape, just a few scuffs. I got it in either 89 or 90 and used it for about a year, then it went in my toolbox. I had to use the expander bolt & wedge on a different Salsa stem years ago so you'll need to get those for this stem. Very standard design, should be easy to find a suitable replacement. Given what this is, I'm interested in swapping it for a stem of equal quality. If you have some pix of possible stems I'd love to see them.

Thanks to all...

Attachments

• Salsa stem1.jpg
    Salsa stem1.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Salsa stem2.jpg
    Salsa stem2.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 196

yoshboston

looking for a Salsa a15

just sent you an email
biggrin.gif

yoshboston

I have one you may be interested in that I am not using. It's not a roller but it's a Salsa.

I finally gave up on a roller when I found a beautiful cooks bonz through a friend of a friend.

I will post a picture of the stem I have here.

colker

I have one you may be interested in that I am not using. It's not a roller but it's a Salsa.

I finally gave up on a roller when I found a beautiful cooks bonz through a friend of a friend.

I will post a picture of the stem I have here.

if anyone has a 130mm quilled salsa stem.. i am interested.