One of you know a GUY who have a Chris Chance Titanium Road Bike/Frame?

Steve Potts

Hi,

i am search this very rare frame to buy and more information, size is secondary:) I Think that i read many years ago that only two of this frame was made. Thats True ? Have one better pics?

[LINK REMOVED due to wonky download]

Thanks to the Fat Community

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Steve Potts, of god of titanium frame building, why not just build yourself one? ;)

(seems like a weird user name to pick, especially when so many bike world people are actually online too)

Steve Potts

@ mainlyfats:

I dont find information about the Road Ti Frame, only Fat MTB in your link.

@ yo-Nate-y:

I have it, its a Road Bike from Steves Homepage:), and a 1993 Fat TI MTB Frame:)

I Think that I never found our see a FAT TI Road Bike/Frame....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: in my life!

Tom

Steve Potts, of god of titanium frame building, why not just build yourself one? ;)

(seems like a weird user name to pick, especially when so many bike world people are actually online too)

jecurtis

Chris Chance Titanium Road bike

Hi, I ran across your post that appears to be few years old. Not sure if you are still interested, but I have a Chris Chance Titanium road bike. Not the MTB version but the road version. Has full Shimano Dura-Ace. If interested, I can send or post pics. I am looking to sell it.

webby

They had one at the 97 Philly bike show, I think they said it was one of two or two of two.... anyway, it was sold to a guy who worked for specialized.

jecurtis

Ok, here are the pics for my Chris Chance Ti road bike. Basic specs: 55cm, Dura-ace, titanium with half burnt orange.

2016-12-10 17.08.00.jpg

2016-12-10 17.10.52 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.10.34 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.09.53 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.09.46 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.09.08 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.08.51 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.08.25 copy.jpg

2016-12-10 17.08.11 copy.jpg

Stingercut

It never ceases to amaze me everytime i see a new paint job or model made by FAT chance. Dayuuuum that is sooo puurty :cool:

Steve Potts

FAT Road TI

HI Curtis (?),

thanks for all, I contact you via pm.

Cheers Tom

I have a Chris Cross in the same colour:)

Attachments

• Chris Cross Fork.jpg
    Chris Cross Fork.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: