Fat City Cycles (Reborn) wishlist...

Bollox

Couldn't find a thread for this, so I guess I can start one.

Assuming Chris gets the new Fat City Cycles up and running, with whatever bike designs the buying public wants, then I guess they will offer other merchandise, Jerseys, water bottles - the usual stuff, which I assume they will want to give a modern touch to.

What else does everyone want to see for sale?

Myself, I feel they should also cater for the hard-core Fat lovers (such as us here), by offering a "classic" range, where they sell original design cycle clothing etc.

God/Bad idea?
Any suggestions (with images) for stuff?

Cheers / Alec

Stingercut

Couldn't find a thread for this, so I guess I can start one.

Assuming Chris gets the new Fat City Cycles up and running, with whatever bike designs the buying public wants, then I guess they will offer other merchandise, Jerseys, water bottles - the usual stuff, which I assume they will want to give a modern touch to.

What else does everyone want to see for sale?

Myself, I feel they should also cater for the hard-core Fat lovers (such as us here), by offering a "classic" range, where they sell original design cycle clothing etc.

God/Bad idea?
Any suggestions (with images) for stuff?

Cheers / Alec

1000% yes to this and in a full range of sizes please. It would be cool if Chris himself piped up on here and gave this idea the nod but FB will do too. It's all good promo for the new range. Hope he has the funding for all this. Sure the start up costs are significant. Hell, I don't mind paying in advance for the retro goodies, if it will make it happen sooner ;)

zonq

merchandise, Jerseys, water bottles - the usual stuff, which I assume they will want to give a modern touch to.

a "classic" range, where they sell original design cycle clothing etc.

Of all the things that could be considered sacred, the brand imagery was such an important part of the personality of Fat Chance, it'd be great if Chris would consider having Mike P draw up the new graphics in his famous funky hand-drawn graffiti style, for a direct continuation of the original.

It'd really tie the... room together.