Spindle for 1990 Fat Chance Wicked

fattiregeek

I have a 1990 Wicked, and my mechanic has destroyed my spindle (dont get me started, I'm already tempted to toss him off a bridge).
I got bearings from Groovy Cycle Works (wonderful people and very helpful) they gave me the name of a guy in Calif that was making them. Jack Witmer at Cook Brothers but either there site has been hacked or they are no longer open for business.
If anyone knows of someone who is either making these or has one to sell, please let me know.
I love my bike and am doing my best to bring her back to life.
Thanks
David

theredchili

I have a 1990 Wicked, and my mechanic has destroyed my spindle (dont get me started, I'm already tempted to toss him off a bridge).
I got bearings from Groovy Cycle Works (wonderful people and very helpful) they gave me the name of a guy in Calif that was making them. Jack Witmer at Cook Brothers but either there site has been hacked or they are no longer open for business.
If anyone knows of someone who is either making these or has one to sell, please let me know.
I love my bike and am doing my best to bring her back to life.
Thanks
David

Cooks do still make them , I got one from Jack in December, email them or call them , just may have to wait for a reply

fattiregeek

Thank you, do you have their number? The email form on his site is broken and there is no email address listed, just the form.
Thank you again.

Oh ya, how much are they (Groovy didnt say)

theredchili

Thank you, do you have their number? The email form on his site is broken and there is no email address listed, just the form.
Thank you again.

Oh ya, how much are they (Groovy didnt say)

I cannot find the emails , but this is the page :

http://www.cookbros.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=56

think i paid $80 delivered to the UK including a spacer kit (this replaces the collars)-i found my Groovy collars were two deep and could not use them :(

Bssc

First flight has some Kline spindles they will work if the length works for your application