buckshaver forks

lilredvette2

Hello all, I just purchased a 1994 Buckshaver and it has what I believe are the original forks, but the tubes at the top are wide open. Is this normal or am I missing some pieces. Thanks in advance for your help.

bruce t

I'm certainly not an expert here, but I think they originally came with little plastic caps that covered those tubes. Maybe fill them with handlebar end plugs?

Cheers, bt

sancho

I remember somebody selling some Yo Eddy bar end plugs on ebay a while back. I doubt they were NOS and don't know if they fit your fork, but if they do they would look pretty sharp.

Jack Lantern

Caps...

I've got some caps that'll fit it, as long as it is indeed a Tange Strutz fork. I had a Strutz fork a while back that needed caps and I purchased several sets, although I'm not really sure why. I don't remember exactly where I got them and they're not OEM "Strutz" caps, but rather they're just nice thick generic caps that fit perfectly. Just let me know if you need a set.

settemarche

well, i would not know anything about about those Tange forks. my BuckShaver has a mint $510+ Yo fork! Yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

enjoy your bike. i find the BuckShaver to be such a great all around bike. rode it today in fact.

Ciao,

Sette