1992 Yo Eddy

bike1214

I built this bike last summer but just really started riding this spring. I love this bike. enough said, take a look.:p

Attachments

• Yo pics 012.jpg
    Yo pics 012.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Yo pics 011.jpg
    Yo pics 011.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Yo pics 006.jpg
    Yo pics 006.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 55
  • Yo pics 007.jpg
    Yo pics 007.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Yo pics 010.jpg
    Yo pics 010.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Yo pics 009.jpg
    Yo pics 009.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Yo pics 004.jpg
    Yo pics 004.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Yo pics 005.jpg
    Yo pics 005.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 27

settemarche

Bike,

that bike is pretty nice looking. not sure about the tire choice???? what is the story behind the frame? the paint and logos look like they are in excellent shape.

Sette

bike1214

I purchased a complete bike from ebay, the original color was teal metallic. I also found the fork on ebay at a later date. I had most of the parts waiting for the right frame to cross my path for this build. I had a local guy spray it, he also knew the source for the original decal maker, so he got them for me. I love the color. I'm mostly urban riding and you can fit really big tires on this bike thus the tire choice. I've always wanted a Yo, it was a real joy to put this ride together. Thanks for the interest in my Yo.

Bike1214:D

Bike,

that bike is pretty nice looking. not sure about the tire choice???? what is the story behind the frame? the paint and logos look like they are in excellent shape.

Sette

Last edited:

bruce t

Nice one!

That bike looks great! Kinda root beer color?

Someone around town had a root beer Saratoga Yo that I used to drool over occasionally. I'm still kinda looking, but I bought a Buck last year that I need to spend more time with before considering another Fat....

But I like that one!

Cheers, bt

bike1214

94 Yo

It's a color that is Iron Ore Metallic from Indy Fab. It's one of there stock colors. In the shade it looks brown and in the light it looks rootbeer. Thanks for the comps on my ride.

Bike1214

That bike looks great! Kinda root beer color?

Someone around town had a root beer Saratoga Yo that I used to drool over occasionally. I'm still kinda looking, but I bought a Buck last year that I need to spend more time with before considering another Fat....

But I like that one!

Cheers, bt