Who wants Wicked or Wicked Lite decals?

Bike_13

I have had little luck getting decals (though still crossing my fingers).

I can get a graphic designer to reproduce them, and am wondering how many FATCOGgers would be interested in decal sets if I can get them made up for WICKEDS and WICKED LITEs.

Let me know if you are, as I would be happy to get some quantities made and pass them on at cost - as the cost of the design can then be shared.

jbrannsten

Staff member
Contact Rody, as far as I know he is working in these right now. He finished the Yo Eddy repro a few weeks back and said he was starting with Wicked decals after that.

Bike_13

Apology

Hi all,

I am not sure if I offended someone in my requests for, and post on making Fat Chance decals.

After some continued searching across the forum, it seems to me that there are parties currently involved in getting Fat decals made, I am sorry if I have stepped on your toes by suggesting that I would get some made.

That said, no one seems to be interested in letting me know where I can get some. I have tried to contact the usual suspects, but have received no response.

Anyway, at no point in time did I intend to offend or stand on anyones toes. I just want to get my wicked painted.

All the best. Great to be part of a community that appreciates these beautiful chassis as much as I do.

posh26

I have had little luck getting decals (though still crossing my fingers).

I can get a graphic designer to reproduce them, and am wondering how many FATCOGgers would be interested in decal sets if I can get them made up for WICKEDS and WICKED LITEs.

Let me know if you are, as I would be happy to get some quantities made and pass them on at cost - as the cost of the design can then be shared.

Awsome! White Wickeds please!

Cheers mate,
Chris

rody

Wicked update

Hey folks,

Just as an update...I sent the generic art (flag, signature, etc...) on to Gil from Retrobike. After a bit of a sabatical to the states, he is home and is finishing up the Wicked series specifics. When he is done he'll send the art on to me and we'll make them available to the Cogs.

Should be soon, keep your fingers crossed.

cheers,

rody