Project Yo Eddy Team just about to start

Bukem

Hi Guys,

so I am about to start my Project, Yo Eddy Team, it will be repainted in the lovely Grello colour. The Yo Eddy was my dream bike when I was young...once upon a time.

I would love to start, if I may, a thread for tips on parts (rims, hubs (hügis in kawagreen?), bars, seat posts etc. etc.) colour combination etc. etc. for that project. It is not supposed super original retro but it's supposed to become a stunning, good looking bike. So basically everything is allowed.

So, imagine you are free to build whatever you want. What would you do with it?

Best, Michael

Stingercut

If it was me, I'd go for a harlequin fade by one of the best painters and trick it out with turquoise parts, hang it on the wall, sit back with a beer and just admire it.

tvcreative

they are meant to be ridden.

and i think you should go with a color you're not gonna get freaked out about, when you put your first natty scratch in it…perhaps a powder coat that can take a smacking.

to hang it on a wall would be a shame

ALSO, don't screw around on the parts - and put the boutique - rare crap on it

go shimano 735 or shimano 900 - and ride the shizz out of it, and replace with the same afterwards…

colker

they are meant to be ridden.

and i think you should go with a color you're not gonna get freaked out about, when you put your first natty scratch in it…perhaps a powder coat that can take a smacking.

to hang it on a wall would be a shame

ALSO, don't screw around on the parts - and put the boutique - rare crap on it

go shimano 735 or shimano 900 - and ride the shizz out of it, and replace with the same afterwards…

This<:)

nader

You can build your grello like this

yo-eddy116.jpg

or like this

yo-eddy249.jpg

or like this

yo-eddy273.jpg

or

yo-eddy286.jpg

A Yo Eddy in grello is always nice, no matter how it is built ..good luck :)