Barter/trade my frame forks parts for your......

vintagerider

* * * MAY 04th * * * * * *

I FINALLY GOT MY FORK!!!!!

* * * JANUARY 16th * * * *
ADDED SOME GOOD STUFF!

Have a Chris King Classic Wheelset mounted to Mavic Rims.
In pewter.
Also includes a spare wheelset w/just the Chris King Hub bodies (Black) also mounted to Mavic rims.
Just in case you want to switch out from pewter to black.

PLUS some vintage red annodized velocity rims. Front is a Tsali Hub and rear is unidentified red hub. Come with red skewers. Not the tires however.

Again...I am looking for a Yo Fork in trade.

The remaining items are still listed below.

Thanks for looking.
ck3.jpg

ck1.jpg

ck4.jpg

001.jpg

I received approval from Doug on posting this thread in the forum.

You may have seen my recent post desperately requesting a fork in this forum.

I received many solid recomendations, researched numerous previous request for forks, not to mention witnessed a suitable fork escalate to over $350 on Ebay (sadly.... way beyond my meager budget:redface:)

I came to the realization that I might have to use one of my existing 1" suspension forks (which I prefer to not to do).

Before I do that I thought I would try one more time here.

With that said...I would like to offer something in trade and am hoping that this might fill a void with someone here or someone may want to sell the parts themselves and make a tidy profit.

Would be willing to trade for a rough one inch non suspension corrected fork for the following...

• Specialized Epic Comp w/ Brain rear shock (Size medium)
  • Race Face Deus Crankset
  • Race Face External Bottom Bracket
  • Fox Fork
  • Cane Creek headset
  • Selle San Marco Aspide saddle
  • Bar and stem included
013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

Please note.....as you can see in the picture the rear drive side dropout snapped off and will have to be replaced. If you have a good relationship with your local Spesh Dealer you can probably work out a warranty replacement. Typical of Fox forks these could use new seals.

I also have (as a seperate trade).....
  • a nice Carbon Sid w/ matching Chris King Headset.
019.jpg

018.jpg

If the above stuff is not your thing...that's cool.

If you have anything (close to what I am loooking for)laying in the bin or hanging on a nail please consider contacting me.

I am open to any variations of trades or partial plus cash etc.

I promise this will be my last fork want ad:redface:

Thanks

Last edited:

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Nice stuff, but I can't help but think you;d be better off selling the stuff and having cash for a frame/fork when one comes up.

vintagerider

Nice stuff, but I can't help but think you;d be better off selling the stuff and having cash for a frame/fork when one comes up.

So true....but sadly my Wife does not honor the Bike Fund Concept and has a tendancy to intercept any vintage bike related monies that make it into our paypal account.

Besides these items are simply collecting dust and maybe ...just maybe someone out there has a fork also collecting dust that can use my stuff.

AB

1" FCC fork

I have a spare FCC fork, but it's not a Yo fork. If you are interested I can get some specs to you.

Update: It's a box crown FCC fork with a 5 3/16" threaded steerer tube in good original condition. From what Scott has said you will want to go with a Yo fork. if there is any interest in my fork I will put it up for sale here first.

AB

Last edited: