slim pickens

I-ROBOT

It looks newer than a '91 to me but I could be wrong. I don't remember exactly when Chris came up with the segmented road fork and the chin gusset looks like it was cut from tube which we didn't start doing until '92 or so. Again memory could be failing me. Bike looks good though, even with no decals (kind of a bummer)
Scott

It looks newer than a '91 to me but I could be wrong. I don't remember exactly when Chris came up with the segmented road fork and the chin gusset looks like it was cut from tube which we didn't start doing until '92 or so. Again memory could be failing me. Bike looks good though, even with no decals (kind of a bummer)
Scott

This one is a mystery. It is a '91. "0" should make it a 60cm but there is a note in book (probably by Scott) stating it's actually a 56cm. Photo looks bigger than a 56cm to me. After several interactions with the seller he too is certain it's bigger than 56cm. Scott have a look at this picture from the '91 book.

Jon

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AA...g/U0sKx_6HXsZeaDDcOsPqRkKW490ZGbN83aWm3FgHHRc

Yeah, I have a 56cm and the ebay bike looks to be the same. In the photo he has measuring tape along the top tube and it is about 22.5 center to center which is right for a 56cm. The head tube also def looks like a 56cm.