Building a Yo Eddy for my friend

bonsaii

I just bought this frame on the bay, of a FAT COGS member actually, and now a friend of mine wants it. So, off course he shall have it.

It's black and yellow like the colors of the athletic club in our hometown (Lommedalen = Pocket Valley:cool: ), and the plan is to try and set it up with as much yellow parts as possible. That will take some time, so in the beginning we will trow on parts to make it ridable.

Have you fellas seen these dense yellow decals before? I never saw them before I bought this frame.. It is a Seratoga build 96-97 and the sn is YO M 2025.

Cherio!

bonsaii

And here are the pics..

I just bought this frame on the bay, of a FAT COGS member actually, and now a friend of mine wants it. So, off course he shall have it.

It's black and yellow like the colors of the athletic club in our hometown (Lommedalen = Pocket Valley:cool: ), and the plan is to try and set it up with as much yellow parts as possible. That will take some time, so in the beginning we will trow on parts to make it ridable.

Have you fellas seen these dense yellow decals before? I never saw them before I bought this frame.. It is a Seratoga build 96-97 and the sn is YO M 2025.

Cherio!

Forgot to attach the pics! Dahh!

Attachments

• seratoga_yo1.jpg
    seratoga_yo1.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 27
  • seratoga_yo1a.jpg
    seratoga_yo1a.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 33
  • seratoga_yo1b.jpg
    seratoga_yo1b.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 25
  • seratoga_yo2.jpg
    seratoga_yo2.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 13
  • seratoga_yo3.jpg
    seratoga_yo3.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 9
  • yo_seratoga1.jpg
    yo_seratoga1.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 13

jcons

that is a hot frame. If you're looking for yellow parts, there's a yellow fat chance stem on ebay at the moment. It says it came off of a buckshaver, but would look great on this.