• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1993 Medium TI Fat up for sale or Trade

Dirtsniffer

Hi Fat Cogs,
First off cheers to you all for still loving Fat.. They were good people...

I have a HOLY GRAIL Ti Fat to sell or trade. It is a 1992 Medium Ti Fat with an uncut threaded 1 inch steal big one inch fork. You get the Frame, American Classic seat tube, Fat Chance seat clamp (Not OG but a FAT, 1994 model), Ft der pulley, 1994 UNCUT big 1 inch fork.

THE GOOD NEWS .The SN is: 005T2M and 003T2M. This bike was Double Stamped! You know them coins that are worth mint if they have a DD on them.

In its life there was a hair line crack in the BB that was welded back up by one of the best bike welders in the world. (Chris Igleheart) I had been ridding it and no issues. At this point the bike is all apart and stored away in the attic some where. I was once one of you (Hard Core) so It would be nice to keep the bike in the Family.

I am looking to trade for a Pre 68 vw bus, 13 or 15 window... any shape.

Sorry all, the Price just went up. 2500.00. "ouch that is HOT" sorry no best offers because of the cog rules but I guess you can ..see below....

And to sweeten the pot
....I can see if I can get Chris Chance to sign it for you. I real autograph not a sticker!
.... And I will let you edit the WikiPedia date range for Ti fats.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_City_Cycles

Here are some pics that I have online.
peepshow
https://plus.google.com/photos/112227091881312763818/albums/5956009869476568017
Cheers

Last edited:

tvcreative

Happy for your desire to sell here, but I think you have to list a price, and not fish for offers. This is in the forum rules.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Yup. If it is for sale you need a price or I'll have to 'disappear' your post.

If it is for trade, delete the 'for sale' stuff.

And in either case, let's see some pics!

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
sorry no best offers because of the cog rules.

I will post pics soon. I just need to go find it.
Cheers

Thanks for editing the post to add an asking price. But to be clear, people can still offer you whatever they like :)

Good luck with the sale!

DocChill

Your Fat Ti...

Hi Fat Cogs,

...looking to sell or trade my 1993 Medium Ti... SSN is 005TFM...

Hi "Dirtsniffer",

are you really sure, that your frame is a '93 Model? I'm asking because of the above stated SSN - I've also a '93 Fat Chance Titanium, but my SSN is different (099T3M => 099 = No. 099 / T = Titanium / 3 = 1993 / M = medium).

With reference to this thread, your one must be a later '95 model. And... we like to see your pictures ;)!!!

Best regards,
Daniel

Dirtsniffer

HOLY GRAIL DocChill! I Need to think about selling this. It is a 1992 Double stamped bike. I need some help here, What do I have? How many known Ti FAT before this? 4, I mean 2?
Here is the peepshow. https://plus.google.com/photos/112227091881312763818/albums/5956009869476568017

Ssn+-+6

Last edited:

DocChill

Your great Fat Ti...

Hi Dirtsniffer,

wow, your one has got one of the lowest frame numbers I've seen until now - you are right, it's really No. 5 from 1992! If I were you, I would keep it ;)! Enclosed you'll find a picture of my one:

large_FatChanceTitaniumNo_099T3M45.JPG
1683048-iunts7n1nfjw-fatchancetitaniumno_099t3m80-large.jpg

Additional a picture of another one from 1992:
Fat-Chance-Titanium-16.jpg

Best regards,
Daniel

Last edited:

mtbmaniac

Lovely frame. Not certain it will command that much higher a price, but it shouldn't be scrapped, that's for sure.

I do know where the 002 is, still NOS it seems too.

No secret that the fat was made from ca 92 but that it was essentially ca a 93 model.

DocChill

Fat Chance Titanium... where is No. #002?

...I do know where the 002 is, still NOS it seems too...

Hi Fat-Fans,

my 2nd picture shows the above stated No. #002 ;)! Around four ore five years ago it comes to Germany. Here you can see, from where I got this information.

Best regards,
Daniel