• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1992 Yo Eddy for sale

1992 Yo Eddy in mint condition. I bought this bike back in 1992 and have the original card signed by all the Fat City people, and the original reciept from Wheelsmith in Palo Alto, CA.

This past year after hanging in the garage for a long time, I had it re-painted in purple/pink fade by Russ Pickett, master painter. He did all the trick paint jobs for Mountain Goat back in the day. He has painted 3 of my bikes and is a perfectionist.

Comes with the original Yo Eddy team fork painted to match frame. size is small. I can send picutres via email.

I redid this bike for my wife, she loved it and only rode it on Sundays.....She rides road bikes exclusively and said she just wouldn't ride the bike any more and that I should sell it and get something I want instead. She is brutally honest sometimes....

I am going to part out the bike and list it on Ebay next week, but thought if someone wanted a perfect example of Fat City perfection, I would offer it here first.

No dings, dents or scratches of any kind.

New decal set was put on the bike when Russ painted the frame and fork and are in perfect condition - Russ clear coated the whole bike with candy pearl to protect them, this glows in the sunlight and is a real traffic stopper

Team fork - original to the bike, no flaws

Parts list includes all as new parts except stem, which I have had with the bike since 1992 and the crank o matic bb bolts.

Older non lazered logo threaded 1 inch King headset in 3VD
King Hubs - 9 speed, XT cassette cog set
XT front and rear de-rail-ures
Mavic rims
WTB 2.4 Mutano raptors tires
Grafton short brake levers in 3VD
Answer Hyperlite bar in 3VD with end plugs in case you want to add bar ends later on.
Thomson seat post - silver and long
IBIS titanium stem, 120x20 degrees, 1 inch quill size, polished and beautiful
Shimano 9 speed bar end shifters on Pauls thumbies pods in silver
Race face cranks in silver
Boone titanium chain rings
Ringle anti chain suck thingie in 3VD
New Connex chain
New Avid lined cables through out the bike
Avid Tri-Aligns brakes sets in 3VD with tri-dangles in 3VD
WTB seat - Love groove for the ladies
Original seat clamp
Ringle Bottle cage in 3VD
Purple bolts for bottle cages and chain ring
Purple caged pedals, no toe clips
Syncros crank o matic titanium one key quick release crank bolts in used but nice condition
Phil Wood bottom bracket
Hope wheel skewers in purple

Cash talks.... and hot air walks. Nice Yo Eddy's sell for good money on Ebay, but I will listen to any and all offers from the Fat Cogs community first, before I put it on Ebay next week. I plan on starting the auction on Tuesday the 29th on Novenber if I don't get a bite here. We need to help each other when we can, and it would be nice to keep this bike in the Fat City family. I won't be offended if you try to low ball me, but don't get your panties in a wad if I just say no.

I will sell the frame set by itself, or the whole bike as one unit. It is difficult to part with this bike. We are re-locating to New Zealand in January for a season (my wife competes in Tri's) and we have to reduce what we are taking. I will sell off the parts after the frame set is sold and funds are received, if the new owner does not want the parts or does not want to buy the whole bike.

Local pick up is perferred in the SF bay area. I might be talked in driving down to the LA market for gas money and a nice lunch. Otherwise, it will be shipped USPS, fully insured at the new owners expense. I will ship to most places in the world. If you have bought from me before, like on Ebay, you know I ship ASAP and everything arrives in perfect shape.

Pictures will be available by Friday, I will be on vacation the next 2 days snapping picutres and writing up the description for EBAY. Email me at jerrywsnyder at yahoo.com for pictures. It is a stunner of a bike. I have posted pictures of this bike here on Fat Cogs, but can't find them. I also have posted them on MTBR forum under the vinatge section if you want to have a look right now.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=21160&highlight=1992+yo+eddy

I use the seller name 7xjerry doing business at Ebay. You can check my perfect feedback. I know how to pack up bikes and have recently sold to Germany and the UK.

I compete in competition shooting and If you are in California, I would consider trading for a quality Limited or L-10 race gun, or a combination of a nice 1911 in .45 or 38 super, an early Colt Python .357 in 6 inch barrel in stainless steel or older non lock model SW 629.

Thanks, I will try to answer all emails in order received and as quickly as possible. I will post when the bike is sold or if it is going to the Bay....

All the best

Jerry Snyder

rody

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yo Eddy!

ab_3.JPG

A nice piece it is. If it were my size and I had serious funds laying around I might have bought it.

fat-tony

Staff member
price

rutteger said:
Nice frame....... nice price
redface.gif
I guess that would be about right since it is minty fresh and includes the 1 incher. Hell, the forks alone have been fetching 400 bucks!