• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy 1993 Small/medium

fat-tony

Staff member
#405Y3SM frame, but was purchased in 1994. Small / Medium size! Completely restored in 2006 with new paint from D+D Cycles (west coast San Lorenzo shop), original decals from Wendyl. Frame was fully built up as a dream project of mine so there are marks at bottom bracket and drop outs where components were mounted. Pretty much flawless after that. Beautiful Team Violet paint with the red pearl clear coat over paint and decals. I was told by original owner that frame is suspension corrected.

Asking $525 plus shipping. It will be boxed perfectly with foam over every tube for safe arrival. Here is the deal: I am not willing to ship outside the U.S. due to deals gone bad. :cool:

Thanks for looking, SOLD
Tony

Attachments

• Yo3d.jpg
    Yo3d.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Yohead.jpg
    Yohead.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Yoside.jpg
    Yoside.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Yobrake.jpg
    Yobrake.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Yodecals.jpg
    Yodecals.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Yodrop.jpg
    Yodrop.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Yoserial.jpg
    Yoserial.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Yobottombracket.jpg
    Yobottombracket.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Shotty

Questions

Could you post some measurements off the frame?
seat tube, center to top
effective top tube length ( measured horizontal from the juncture of the head/top tube to the centerline of the seatpost
also, the seat collar appears to be missing

Thanks!

Ronin 09

Hi mate
I know you'd said no postage over seas, but would you mind sending to my cousin in CA?
Also I could pay by PayPal and pay the fees- would that work for you?
Cheers

fat-tony

Staff member
price lowered by $100 to $525. I wish someone here would buy this before it goes to other sites. Paypal now accepted if you must.

afterbang

I miss that thing, but I'm glad it went to a good home. It definitely makes me happier to see someone ride that frameset than it does having it sit in my office.

All the best and I'm glad you're happy with it!