HI! (Indy contents)

even

Hi, I'm new here. Ive been lusting after FAT since 1992, unfortunately I've never had one.

I decided to make up for this lack getting this IF 1998 painted in this team lavender-like hue.

Gotta change some parts, tho: I've thrown what I've found on it....

Attachments

• indy3.JPG
    indy3.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 58

even

The original idea was to build a bike summing up all my young age passions: a steel bike with Fat traits, but more modern to handle a 80mm fork. Having already a custom alu FTW 29er, the violet bike was supposed to be ridden occasionally. Yeah.

I've fallen in love. Getting to ride 29er is getting more and more difficult. I get changed, open the garage, head to the polished alu beast, and then see this lavender steel beauty....

BTW, I'm going to add a White Industries or an AC crankset. This Truvative is offensive!

Syborg

Hi, here is my Indy "Fat". I had the same idea as you. But I wanted a titanium bike with Fat Chance roots. Modern Shimano XTR components, combined with a 80mm Fox fork. For me, the real development of the old Fat Chance bikes. I'm really excited about this bike and I wish you much fun with your lavender Indy.
Regards Helmut

IMG_3609.jpg

WVEddy

Hi, I'm new here. Ive been lusting after FAT since 1992, unfortunately I've never had one.

I decided to make up for this lack getting this IF 1998 painted in this team lavender-like hue.

Gotta change some parts, tho: I've thrown what I've found on it....

Very nice. The color choice is great.