just came back from riding my wicked.

IF52

It's funny, I just got back from riding my Yo, and all I got out of it was a broken nose. :eek:

IF52

WELL, I was actually on a pretty easy trail system riding with my wife. I got to a short rock garden section, kind of like a rough cobblestone road actually and got my front wheel caught up :rolleyes: . I kind of stepped forward and off the rocks where there was about an 8 inch drop to the ground that I didn't see and stumbled forward into what looked like really soft brush and tall grass. Well, the ground kind of fell away into a shallow ditch, which I also couldn't see because of the brsuh and grass, and before my hands could hit the ground the bridge of my nose stopped my fall by colliding with a branch about 8" diameter. I mean it was a dead center smack. Nothing but my nose hit the branch, so my entire 210lbs was behind it. Just kind of deviated my septum to the right - again. It hurts a bit still, but I finished the ride, which is good because my wife was riding really well and handled some obsticles she hadn't been able to do before.

IF52

Oh, and I love riding that Yo. It feels way better than my IF. Perhaps because the Yo is an XL and my Deluxe fits more like a Large Yo.

colker

WELL, I was actually on a pretty easy trail system riding with my wife. I got to a short rock garden section, kind of like a rough cobblestone road actually and got my front wheel caught up :rolleyes: . I kind of stepped forward and off the rocks where there was about an 8 inch drop to the ground that I didn't see and stumbled forward into what looked like really soft brush and tall grass. Well, the ground kind of fell away into a shallow ditch, which I also couldn't see because of the brsuh and grass, and before my hands could hit the ground the bridge of my nose stopped my fall by colliding with a branch about 8" diameter. I mean it was a dead center smack. Nothing but my nose hit the branch, so my entire 210lbs was behind it. Just kind of deviated my septum to the right - again. It hurts a bit still, but I finished the ride, which is good because my wife was riding really well and handled some obsticles she hadn't been able to do before.

it wasn't your lucky day...:eek:
aaaaargh!

colker

today was my day to fall badly:
i always bring my dog (german shepperd size big) on a leash, tied to the camelback. as i was leaving home, riding on the sidewalk, she sees a terrier she hates and decides to run/ jump on the little annoying thing...
noet only i am bruised all over, the bike is scratched and worse... i worry the neighbours will have me severely restrain my dog..:(

settemarche

Flavio,

sorry to hear about your crash. ultimately lame to go down.

but, i do have to ask if you have some photos of the crash damaged face???

get well soon,

Sette