• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1988 Wicked Fat Chance For Sale

marsafety

Looking to sell my '88 Wicked Fat Chance, has a 21 speed XT groupo, great ride as is or make into a single speed classic collector's item. Frame number is 04558F. Center of bottom bracket to center of top tube 20.5". Very good condition, has all of the decals.

Not sure how to add pictures, but here's my first attempt, see below:

Mike

Doug Carter

Staff member
Gorgeous bike...

You could always buy the bike and part it out on your own as parts. Might make a lot back on your investment, too.

Attachments

• wicked.jpg
    wicked.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 73

rody

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

marsafety

Sorry for my ignorance

Sorry, I'm new at this whole selling stuff on the Internet thing, so I figured posting on ebay would be a good idea too, but I think I offended some of the Fat Cogs guys/gals, so I apologize.

As for spec's, nothing too spectacular:

XT 7 speed shifters, hubs, derailers, brakes, cranks. Rims are unknown. Stem is a Ritchey Force. Levers are by Delta. Head set is a King.

So, I think that answers most of the questions. If someone wants it and does not want to go through the eBay thing, I'll just pull it off of the listing....I have not ever sold anything on there before and quite frankly won't do much selling in the future.

Gonna take this bike out today and ride with a bunch of full suspension guys, I think they feel I should be committed, but I guarantee I'll be the first one to the top.

Mike

rody

Mike,

No offense here, always glad to see a beautiful Fat :D ...

especially one that fits me!

The Cogs do appreciate the opportunity to keep one in the fold before it is let loose to the masses on the bay.

Drop me a line at groovycycleworks@hotmail.com and let me know what price you're looking for.

cheers,

rody

marsafety

eBay pictures posted

Hi All.

I wanted to be fair to everyone by cleaning the bike up and posting brand new photos, which I feel are impressive. So please check out the eBay posting and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Mike

marsafety

'88 Wicked Sold $500

All, figured you might be watching my bike on eBay, but if not, it went for $500, buyer pays shipping.

I'll miss it, I've owned it for 13 years.

I enjoy your forum, I'll continue to check back.

I'm off to disc brake land (safer way to go), not quite sure if I'll go full suspension though.

Take Care,
Mike