• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Collection sale on ebay Germany

eazy

Have a look at <http://www.ebay.de/>: A Fat collector's selling some of his pieces.
Currently, he offers a Ti, Wicked, Monster, Slim, Shock a Billy, Yo, Buckshaver, Wicked Lite and a Tom Tandem (!).
Everything in excellent condition, shipment worldwide. He says he will offer more frames tomorrow. Hopefully some larger ones, too...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lucifer

Nice stuff. Not cheap enough for me to buy but a very very nice set of deals for the europeans. The ti is maybe a tad high the 10th is a steal though as is the billy.

AB

Anyone know of a fairly simple way to translate these other ebay sites into english? I'm guessing that all of his bikes are size medium - correct?

Yo Eddy!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AB

Thanks for the translation link ... works great. I'll get back to you on the Wicked Lite color. I'm guessing you are the new owner?

Yo Eddy!

No, I am not Axel Sundermann - unfortunately :confused:

Wouldn't be very surprised if the color had something like 'Cherry' in its name.

AB

Yeah ... I think it's Kandy Wild Cherry or at least that's what it looks like.

Yo Eddy!

Kandy Wild Cherry sounds pretty plauble to me if it wasn't that -according to First Flight and mtb-kataloge.de- there was no KWC for '94 and there has never been KWC for the Wicked Lite.

Maybe it is still KWC and it was a custom option.

AB

If the bike is in fact a 94 then you have to assume it's a custom order. In 93 there is no way to tell the stock colors from the catalog.

John

Administrator
Staff member
Those auctions are far out....would be interested to know hwy the guy is selling up. Agreed the 10th seems like a good price, although would want further details on any rust holes....

MikeyNYC

German Fat Ebay stuff...

Isn't that the person who owned a bike shop that was like THE biggest Fat City Dealer in Germany throughout the 80's & 90's?

Michael-NYC

Marc996

i bought my 93 aquafade off udo. hes a pretty cool guy...his basement is full of rare bikes from the golden age including vintage yetis , merlins, fats, kleins and so on...