Wicked decals coming to the forum soon!

rody

Yo Fatcogs,

Just got the confirmation email from Gil that he will be handling all the Wicked decal production and orders.

Keep an eye on the "For Sale" section in the next day or two for a posting with all the pertinent information.

Cheers Gil for handling yet another valuable service for the Fat community.

rody

Wicked301

Hi Guys and thanks Rody for the introduction:D
Looks like I might be opening a can of worms here but I think we are ready to go with the Wicked decal sets.

As some of you guys may know I am based in the UK, but postage will not be a problem, I will be accepting payment via Paypal and will do my best to stay on top of your requests.

A decal set will include

2 Downtube Decals, Hollow or Solid, in a colour of your choice
1 Headtube Decal Solid, again in a colour of your choice
2 Chainstay "signature" decals, choice of black or white text
1 Seatube "Don't Tread" decal, again choice of black or white text

If you want a peek at the quality check out this link

http://www.retrobike.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12542&highlight=

I will post more information in the For Sale Section in the next few days

bruce t

Wicked!!!!

I'm really grateful you guys are doing this. Sign me up for a couple of sets -- I'm not ready for a repaint (although I should be) and my decals look like potato chips. So I want one set for now, and another in case I decide to redo the paint (in my case, factory hot pink powder coat)....

Cheers, bt

ronulrich

ISO Yellow wicked Decals and Salsa decals

Hola Amigos

I've got an 18" 1998 black wicked with yellow forks
SN: 8 0209 w

I'm going to have it repainted shortly and wonder if the adhesive style sticker sets will be avail in yellow and if so, when?..

Also, does anyone know where I can get a "salsa" sticker for the salsa stem w/roller.. (also black).. I can not remember which color that sticker was..

Finally, I have a ti-fat yo eddy with blue (water applied) decals.. are those going to be available?

Mucho Gracias Amigos

Ron

rody

Has anyone contacted or heard from Gil yet on the Wicked decals?

If not, I'll work on getting availability from the US to ease the burden on him.

cheers,

rody