• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Small parts for sale

Q

qman64

Hello all...
Been floatin' around this website for little while checking out the community....
Nice vibe here.....

I have a '97 Ti Fat that I love but haven't give enough love lately (i.e. maintenence and ride time)
Slowly gettin back into the swing...............miss the trail!! Dog dyin' probably put the biggest damper on things......my trail buddy!!
Anyway...........was diggin in the boxes and found a couple of "goodies" some here might be interested in:
1 Fat City Cycles TOOTHPIK set (original w/most harware: 2 washers, 1 nylok bolt & instructions) NEW nbu $20

1" quilled Ringle stem 135/10 2-tone SILVER body w/ BLACK caps Used/Good condition
w/ Grateful Dead medallion $50? fair? Off of my 93 Buckshaver...miss that bike!

Green Ringle H/bar cap (should fit all stems) $15
Green Ringle Quill cap for 1" quilled stem $5
(both were installed on stem listed above at one time)

TQSE Ringle Moby Post s/post "tongue" piece (no hardware) NEW nbu $10

1 Ringle Super Bubba 32H Front hub SILVER NEW in box (never laced) $75

1 Ringle Super Bubba/Bubba Hubs Maintenence kit (inc. cassette body removal tool,
bearing removal/replacement tools, cassette spacers and instructions) NEW in box $50
1 pr. Avid Tri-align brakes TQSE NEW nbu $20

Might have a couple more trinkets to add as I dig them up!

All the "prices" listed are "negotiable".......love to help a few folks out with harder to find small parts!
Also.....will trade for an 8sp XTR/XT pod shifter NEW only!(need rear but will talk for a full pair)

Cheers,

Mike Q.

Reddy Eddy

1 Fat City Cycles TOOTHPIK set (original w/most harware: 2 washers, 1 nylok bolt & instructions) NEW nbu $20.

Hi Mike.

I would love to have the toothpik for my Yo please. Payment via paypal OK?

I am hoping that you are willing to post to the UK? I'll send you a PM.

Many thanks.
Dave.

IF52

1 Ringle Super Bubba/Bubba Hubs Maintenence kit (inc. cassette body removal tool,
bearing removal/replacement tools, cassette spacers and instructions) NEW in box $50

Does the kit have the ratchet ring removal tool? If so I am interested.

smittylube

Hey there Dave,
just rode ucon/ ucsc on Tuesday, then scored great surf at the lane.
I have an 8 sp xt set/ canti brakes if your interested. I'm close so you can even try if of you want. Shifts unreal- better than my 9 speed xtr.

Steve

Q

qman64

Does the kit have the ratchet ring removal tool? If so I am interested.
Thanks for the interest to all.....
Yes it does have the removal tool.....IF52............it's complete as far as I know.
Since I'm not an e-bay guy I don't have a PayPal account......will rectify to satify interest in posted parts.
Sorry for my un-preparedness................is that a word?:mad:

Cheers,

Mike Q.

Last edited:
Q

qman64

All Sold!

Hi all,

Thanks for interest...............sold everything yesterday...