San Clemente Weed Patch Ride 09-2010 anyone?

Upchuck

Thanks for showing us the trails in Aliso, Patrick! We had a great time. It was great meeting Pete and Robert, too. Robert, you were a good sport with your rear brake issues. Not sure I would have wanted to go down that rock trail with a kind-of-sort-a working rear brake.

Next time we'll host you guys up here.

rthomer

Yes, thanks Patrick! I had a great time as well, the trails were a lot of fun and challenging (for me).
I had some rear brake going down that hill Vince, regardless that was a tough descent in my book.

For everyone else: Vince brought 3 of his bikes, the Ti-fat, Wicked, and his Yo single speed, he and his friends rode them. (I'm sorry but other than Jim, I'm going blank on their names)
Vince's other friend (?) brought a beautiful white and blue Steve Potts. Quite nice.

It was definitely fun and meeting all you guys. Hopefully Patrick can post a pic, but he brought a vintage winding type camera to match his vintage ride, so not sure how that'll work out.

And Vince, thought you said to me you were out of shape??

Upchuck

Travis was the young buck on my Yo SS. Mike was on the pristine, yet ridden and raced, Steve Potts.

I hope those pictures turn out. The "vintage" camera flew out of his pocket during one of the high speed descents and bounced a few times.

And Robert, I haven't been able to ride much lately (3-4 times in three weeks), but I'll admit I was feeling pretty good that day.

team fallbrook

Thanks guys I had a great time too. I am working on the vintage pictures and will post what I get out of the.

You guys are cool, I am looking forward to caamping at riding the clasic race in March

I would also like to explore Ventura, the trails seem real nice.

Pete had fun too he is a clasic rider too, he use to comute like 100 + miles aday and holds acouple RAAM records.

Thanks again