kokies

Attachments

• 86_1.jpg
    86_1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 20
  • e8_1.jpg
    e8_1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mainlyfats

Dented Fat

Those top tube dents scream stolen to me. Maybe stolen and recovered, but stolen at some point. They're exactly the kind of marks you get when a crackhead tries to pry open a kryptonite without blocking it first.

The rear dropouts scream courier... Stolen AND couriered on! Man sign me up!

lucifer

i can't believe someone bid on that. It's unsafe to ride and it's not pretty enough for wall art...

rody

Ouch...

I've done some pretty extensive repair work, replacing tubes etc..., but even that is not worth it for the current price. You're looking at another 200-300 for the triple butted top tube, domed seatstay, paint and alignment.

Be interesting to see where the auction ends up. Should be a good indicator of just how crazy the bay has become.

cheers,

rody

lucifer

hey rody do you know the specs of the TT tubing they used, and whether or not it is still available? Were the rear ends just straight gauge chromo or were they butted?

I would like to build a smaller even more compliant buck shaver/ yo betty esque frame for my daughter (she's 6)

Thanks in advance
Eli