Dr S

EDIT: My (new) Old SAB.

Back once again in my ownership!

2786596428_c4c3a7fc77.jpg

2786596430_7573a54f8e.jpg

3547606399_7c74780577_b.jpg

3547606013_e84abde366_b.jpg

3547608029_c93d127aa3.jpg

This is how it looked most of the time...was a great rider!
3547609501_d3e3aacb1d.jpg

Cheers
Si

Last edited:

Dr S

Yes it was runner up by one single vote to Defiant's Serotta. Still wakes me up in the night- so close!

Bas has an email from Ben Serotta that said the two frames were made in the same factory, theres an irony in there somewhere.

Quite tempted to add another SAB to the stable one day, I did like it's performance. There are a few other frames awaiting building first though.

Cheers
Si

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
fantastic bike, I really like the low-key colors and the AMP sets off the rear triangle really nicely. too bad you let it go---but I guess now you've got something worthwhile to search for!

Dr S

And now it returns. I had an email from its current owner to say that he is selling it on and I jumped at the chance to get her back. It has just been on display since I sold it as he considered it to be too nice to use. Should be back here before the end of the week. Can't wait to get it all filthy again:D

clockworkgazz

And now it returns. I had an email from its current owner to say that he is selling it on and I jumped at the chance to get her back. It has just been on display since I sold it as he considered it to be too nice to use. Should be back here before the end of the week. Can't wait to get it all filthy again:D

this one fits you then? You my friend are fat daft!

Dr S

this one fits you then? You my friend are fat daft!

Yes it fits like a glove. My other SAB was just a shade too long in the top tube and i couldn'd get the saddle down enough on descents due to that extended tower. Its now on its way to Kaiser.

4305566689_637bdd4bfa_b.jpg

grd

My old SAB. Dr S

Dr, just to let you know that your old shock a Billy has ended up in my possession. It's still looking sweet and rides like a dream. It resides with my yo eddy that I have owned from new in 93, and a 95 shock a Billy that I finished building and rode for the first time last Sunday. Still the best bikes that I have ridden, and after a number of years riding modern bikes, I had forgotten just how good these bikes are. Back to riding steel and loving every mile of it.