Aquafade Wicked

ameybrook

For your eye-watering pleasure. 1991 Wicked Fat in aquafade:

IMG_0007_2.jpg

d3f3nd3r

I wouldnt have guessed the green anodized would have worked on this color. But it really looks nice. Very clean looking ride. Thumbs up

ameybrook

Honestly I don't think it's a very nice job. The fade area is much too short - looks very simple.

Here is an example for an orginal Aqua fade paint job, if you compare those, you know what I mean. Sorry. :(

Dont be sorry, if aint your cup of tea, thats cool. Yup, not perfect. Not going to cry about it.

yo' djblu

GREEN RINGLE STEM! there is still hope! Been looking for 3 years now. At least i know they do exist.

Nice looking green parts! If u ever go all blue please sell me the stem and bottle cage!

who made the stem???

IF52

GREEN RINGLE STEM! there is still hope! Been looking for 3 years now. At least i know they do exist.

who made the stem???

Well, like you said originally, Ringle made the stem. Everything Ringle made was available in green, or actual both the green colors they used, which I think were Cammo and then KGB green. When I originally built my IF I used all green Ringle parts, though I eventually sold the stem seatpost and rear hub to my friend Tyson to build up his Chameleon Yo! Little did I know I would one day want all those green parts form my own Chameleon Yo!

Oirad

I like both of them. The old, original fade is stunning and I really like the sharp, vibrant contrast of colors on ameybrook's. Now, ride the hell out of it!

Oirad