1989 18" Wicked

scooterj101

I am new here and own a 1989 18" wicked. I paid $250.00 for it 7 years ago and painted it. It came with a manitou shock. I want to get a rigid fork and repaint the whold thing. I have searched this forum for a size and best way to go for a 18" wicked and have found nothing. What meaurements do i need when shopping around? Where should i look?

scooterj101
:confused:

masiman

I am new here and own a 1989 18" wicked. I paid $250.00 for it 7 years ago and painted it. It came with a manitou shock. I want to get a rigid fork and repaint the whold thing. I have searched this forum for a size and best way to go for a 18" wicked and have found nothing. What meaurements do i need when shopping around? Where should i look?

scooterj101

Check out this thread http://www.fatcogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161. I remember reading somewhere on here I think that these forks performed better than the BOI and Yo' Eddy's, plus they were cheaper than what the vintage ones are going for on ebay ($300 plus).

Todd Kornfield

fork sizing

Igleheart at iglebike@aol.com makes a great segmented fork. He is an ex fat city employee. If you tell him what size your frame size and model etc.. he will build it the right size and offset. they aren't cheap thoguh.

colker

scooterj101

i have an extra wicked fork.