What frame size?

Ferris

Hi all,

I am looking for a early to mid 90's Yo Eddy and was wondering what frame size I should go for?

I am 5'11", inside leg of 32 - I normally ride a 17 to 18" mountain bike - HT's like my 2002 Spesh S-works (18" & 23"ish TT) and 1995 Marin Pine Mountain (17.5" & 23'ish TT) fit like a dream. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Mark F

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I'm a little bit taller, but with only a slightly longer inseam----I'd say a medium would be versatile for you, and they are the easiest size to find.

John

Administrator
Staff member
From what you say I'd look for a Medium - as per yo-nate-y's advice. I'm 6' and ride a M happily (although I'd like to try a size M/L one day).

tvcreative

All of my fats seem to have a long top tube proportionally compared to other mtn bikes. I would go smaller frame first before going larger frame. Top tube measurement is the most important. Plus they seem to have very short head tubes, so most set ups have the bars proportionally lower than the saddle height (which is expected from 90's design). All that being said see if you can ride someone else's before you buy one...

Do others agree?