1994 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Sapphire Fade

mauricer

morning guys,

well i got this rare paint job back in April and it came with a black Yo Eddy fork. Since the Nitto stem ii wanted to use was silver and the McMahon Steely Danz cranks had some weird red color, i decided to ask a very talented painter to take on the challenge and adjust all parts to the frame.

Well, and a few months later - i learned to be patient - i received the following pix today....

large_FAT4.jpg

large_FAT3.jpg

large_FAT2.jpg

large_FAT1.jpg

I think it is spot on.....and can't wait to merry the frame with the silver No Logo King.

Best regards

Moritz

Last edited:

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
LOTS of potential here. The color matching looks spot on! What are your plans for the rest of the spec?

mauricer

It will get full XTR900 treatment - unsure yet about skinwall tires or blackwalls.

Thanks Miguel!

Best

Moritz

mauricer

Finally some outdoor pix as i haven't done anything more in the last few months…seat post is only a no name as i haven't found a nice one in 29.4 yet, so please ignore. clamp will also be turned into silver soon.

large_DSC00872.jpg

large_DSC00879.jpg

large_DSC00876.jpg

large_DSC00882.jpg
large_DSC00881.jpg

large_DSC00886.jpg
large_DSC00885.jpg

Remaining to do's: shorter BB, find a seat post (Ringle, AC or similar) and off you go!

Best regards

Moritz

mauricer

Somehow i didn't like the skin wall tires so much and changed to blackwalls. Also the colored crankset will be replaced by an original XTR900.

large_DSC01066.jpg

A good seat post (AC or Kingsbery) would be the icing….

Best

Moritz