Fat bottles anyone?

Spikes

I had an email from the printer that they should be ready in about two weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

Spikes

OK guys, they are supposed to be in at the 15th of july! I will keep you all posted obviously. Price will be

Spikes

They are ready and being shipped! I will receive them coming monday and will show the result. I hope it's been worth the effort. If so, we start thinking about mugs to sip your Java from at work......

Spikes

How to order

They are ready lads! They look amazing. They are slightly off-white with bright Pantone yellow decals. The cap is a wide screw top so you can have easy access with a brush. As said before, the plastic is biodegradable, so buy a lot and save the environment.

Here is how to order: Paypal (gift only) €5 for each bottle you want + shipping. Shipping is the same for each order, so It doesn't matter if you order 1 or 10. Shipping unregistered is the cheapest, but if you want it registered please contact me. The Paypal address is bayoptics[at]me.com

Shipping calculator (unregistered):
Europe 1: €8,69
(Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Austria, Spain, Sweden
Europe 2: €9,48
(Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia
Europe 3: €10,27
(Albania, Norway, Switzerland, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Belarus, Turkey
World: €17,20
(USA, South America (incl. Rio), Australia, NZ, SA and all the rest)

Please contact me for further questions! I'll try to ship within a few days after payment has been received.

Attachments

• fat_bottles_1.jpg
    fat_bottles_1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 29
  • fat_bottles_2.jpg
    fat_bottles_2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 25
  • fat_bottles_3.jpg
    fat_bottles_3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Spikes

The first orders were all shipped today. Let me know when they arrive. Better yet: post pics of your bike with the bottles!