Grello Wicked

fatf**knchance

Just picked this one up off of ebay pretty cheap.It's a 1990 with a mix of random junk but it did come with bullseye hubs and a mavic crank. Not sure which way i want to go with this one yet. Any ideas???????

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

bruce t

nice one!

and I don't remember seeing it go by. I even went back looking, but couldn't find it.

I'd probably agree with colker, it'd look better with some nice canti's on it... I'd probably try to lose the boingy seatpost, but that's just me. Make a nice pair with my '89 hot pink Wicked! :)

Cheers, bt.

fatf**knchance

Yeah, the seatpost, brakes, saddle, barends, bar, tires, and gripshift are all going missing. Luckily i got the original fork with it (if anyone is interested in the amp shock let me know) Thinking i might go single speed townie bike with 700c wheels and dirt drops......Hmmmmmmm

settemarche

must have been one of those lucky "buy it now" opportunites. i think the bike looks pretty decent. i agree the grip shift and v-brakes need to get gone. aaahhh, and that seatpost. the wheels and the rest of drivetrain look sick! just needs a good cleaning.

Sette