yo eddy harlequin

I-ROBOT

Harlequin paint jobs were all custom orders so it would be difficult to figure how many were done that way.

I would say very few Yo Eddy's have the harlequin paint job as it was losing popularity towards the end of the Somerville era and it was very expensive

The sunset fade and the two-color grello and blue were the most popular customs on Yo Eddy's as far as I can remember but I have no idea how many were produced since that was not my area.

Mike Flanigan might have a better idea on numbers but I know he does not contribute here.

If you've got a harlequin Yo, hold on to it since it would be very collectible now.

Regards
Scott

Stingercut

To give my 2cents, in the last 3 years I have only seen two Somerville made Yo frames with blue/green harlequin fade come up for sale and both were repaints. Even if that was not made abundantly clear ;) A few other harlequins came up, maybe another 3 but not sure they were
all original paint. It prolly the prettiest Yo paint job IMO, followed by the aquafade, then grello.

DocChill

....soooo sweet :)

It prolly the prettiest Yo paint job IMO, followed by the aquafade, then grello.
...exactly my rating :beer:!!! The classic green/blue harlequin paint-job is soooo sweet :):

file.php

Cheers & Greetings,
Daniel

dwheelie

thanks

Harlequin paint jobs were all custom orders so it would be difficult to figure how many were done that way.

I would say very few Yo Eddy's have the harlequin paint job as it was losing popularity towards the end of the Somerville era and it was very expensive

The sunset fade and the two-color grello and blue were the most popular customs on Yo Eddy's as far as I can remember but I have no idea how many were produced since that was not my area.

Mike Flanigan might have a better idea on numbers but I know he does not contribute here.

If you've got a harlequin Yo, hold on to it since it would be very collectible now.

Regards
Scott

Mannywolfy

B/W Harlequin

but how about the b/w hard lines harlequins? the interbike box crown fat (1985???) with the bull moose and grips/toe straps etc was really rad. always my fave. anyone?

Mannywolfy

Kicker - BW

sorry its late. I'm a poor photographer as well...

Attachments

• fv1.jpg
    fv1.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 46
  • sv1.jpg
    sv1.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 39
  • sv2.jpg
    sv2.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 41