FatCogs.com Decals

Doug Carter

Staff member
Just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in FatCogs.com decals, like the logo in the masthead of the site? They'd probably be offered in one and two-colors. I might be setting up a CafePress site for the FatCogs stuff, too, if there is interest.

If there is enough feedback and demand, I'll produce some of this stuff.

doug

Zook

I'd love a fat cogs decal if it said fatcogs.com might be sweet too so people can find us.

lucifer

Depending on the final look I would most likely be interested. The yellow lettering would look great on my bike.

Doug Carter

Staff member
I did the art for the decals last night. I'm still working on trying to get the ".com" into it without it looking funny. If I can get this odd font to cut on the plotter small, I'll make some single color frame tube sized versions, too.

Colors will be offered in black, white, yellow, lime green and purple. I want to make decals large enough for tool boxes, fairings and car/truck windows, and then do smaller ones for frames and helmets.

Tees and other stuff to follow...

biggrin.gif

Upchuck

Doug Carter said:
...I want to make decals large enough for tool boxes, fairings and car/truck windows, and then do smaller ones for frames and helmets.

Tees and other stuff to follow...

biggrin.gif

WOOHOO! Can't wait!

Doug Carter

Staff member
I've plotted a few sets so far, they just needed to be weeded and assembled. I'll post pics this weekend.

:D

im up for some... hopefully you would take paypal or some form of payment that us brits can use! :)
small ones yellow with the black outline would look cool on my yellow swingarm... :)