From no Fats to two Yos... Good stuff

mkozaczek

The M is going to get painted in Team Violet and the L is most likely going to be white. I think I'll end up passing the M along as I don't think it's my size, but we'll see.

IMG_0557-vi.jpg

mkozaczek

Yeah, I'm very excited. I've always liked Fat Chance but never owned one before. We had a dealer in PA where I grew up and so I used to see them on the trails.

I love rigid bikes, and have a couple Kleins and a nice Grove Innovation with a box crown fork so these (or one of them) will be a great addition.

theredchili

The M is going to get painted in Team Violet and the L is most likely going to be white. I think I'll end up passing the M along as I don't think it's my size, but we'll see.
[/IMG]

if you do pass on the Medium, I would be interested in it :D

mkozaczek

if you do pass on the Medium, I would be interested in it :D

I will let you know. I am definitely getting it repainted and will offer it my wife first, if she doesn't want it then I'll decide what to do. I was going to built it up with a nice near mint M900 gruppo... yummm

billyb

Imron 555(white) is the color they used. My buddy had a 92 painted that color With a Team Pink fork. It was rad!!!!

Upchuck

We aren't that far from each other (in the Fat world). Tag me when you're done with the build and my friend and I will join you for a Fat Chance ride.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I am game for a ride around that area too. Especially if you guys know some Santa Barbara trails I should get acquainted with!

That said, it'd have to be early October~. I take off driving for CA on Tuesday, then the week after arriving I have t head to St Louis for a spell. This travel thing kind of sucks.

Upchuck

Just sent you a PM. Guess I should have read this post first. :eek:
I know some great SB trails. And a few in between SB and where I live in TO.

mkozaczek

We aren't that far from each other (in the Fat world). Tag me when you're done with the build and my friend and I will join you for a Fat Chance ride.

Will do. I just bought a third one, an M/L I think so now I'll have three in the hopper... crazy

theredchili

I will let you know. I am definitely getting it repainted and will offer it my wife first, if she doesn't want it then I'll decide what to do. I was going to built it up with a nice near mint M900 gruppo... yummm

Ok ,cool, keep in touch on this one :D