• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1993 Fat Ti 062T3M For Sale $1800.

singlespeeder

Hello,

I am listing a bike for sale for my brother.

It is a 1993 Fat Chance Fat Ti, serial number 062T3M (size medium). Has the best parts of that era, Chris King headset, Ti bar and stem, Magura hydraulic brakes, Gripshift 9.0 8spd. shifters, XTR rapid rise rear deraileur, Race Face cranks, Syncro's Ti seat post, Chris King rear hub, Justin front hub. Shimano M747 pedals and much, much more. Wheels are hand built, the bike is in outstanding condition. Only flaw is two light surface scratches on the top tub caused by bar ends (now removed). The bike has very low miles (owned many bikes at the time) and cost over $4200. when built, sell for $1800.

He works at a high end bike shop in Northern California that used to sell Fat City Cycle (Sharps Bicycle).

Call Pat at: (work) 925-284-9616 (Sharp Bicycles)
(home) 925-932-3724

Attachments

• Fat Ti3.jpg
    Fat Ti3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 244

AB

Fyi

By the way ... This bike is in outstanding condition. Just too big for me or it wouldn't be here. Step up it's worth it.

1_yo_mtbr

I did it!

Sorry guys I had to buy it...had to. I've been riding my 93MYO hard since 94 and have always had the lust for the ti...of course. Only fitting to have both from 93...I thought it was Fat Karma.

Thanks to FAT ti Pat and singlespeeder! I will try to do the frame justice...and ride it.

I might try to make this vintage race if any others want to go represent the fats. It looks like an old school camp/race-fest. I found it on mtbr...so i don't know anything except what is on the link.

http://www.ssfta.com/vintage-race.html

It looks like a good time and I need the vacation as I was layed off the day after paying for the ti
mad.gif
...no regret on the purchase though...now I NEED the ti...gotta little angst to work off and why not with a bunch of other retro folks...maybe I'll stay...it is in Keyesville CA in the central part of the state.

Keep ridin' those fats.

PS i'll try to post pics of the stable once the ti gets here.