My 2001 Yo Eddy! in hot lava

Spikes

I bought my bike from Wendyl in 2001 just before they went bust. They had two frames left: a yellow size M and a size L in hot lava. I wanted it to be as light as possible and look retro. The cranks have been replaced in the meantime. Cook Bros is definitely old skool, but the current Middleburns are much nicer. Total weight: 9.1 kg. Full specs available, not for sale :)

image_bike2.jpg

amer_2.jpg

image_fat_temp.jpg

Jeeves

Wow! There are a lot of gorgeous bikes on this site, but this one is my current favorite -- what a great color! Really clean lines overall, GREAT JOB!

-Raj[/b]

Spikes

The only weak link was the depicted Cook Bros E2 crank. They looked fabulous on the Yo!, but flexed too much and were not precision milled. The Middleburns I have mounted now are much stiffer and look the world!

Spikes

Sd Ultimate

@lucifer: you are right: those are SD Ultimate brakes with the matching levers. I like them a lot and think they are well worth the money. I never compared them to SD ti brakes. The weight of the brakes you mention is comparable, but the overall finish of the ultimate is much nicer. They are CNC machined, black and run on cartridge bearings.

The ultimate levers are a lot nicer though compared to the 'standard' avid: since they run on cartridge bearing too, they do not have any play whatsoever. Adjustment is very easy.