Rody: Fat Cogs Stickers

jh4rt

When I first joined Fat Cogs, Wendyll sent me a T-Shirt and a sticker. The sticker was a purple, round, yo-eddy character in the center and I think it said Fat Cogs.

Have you thought about reproducing these? I'd love to have one on my truck(s).

--j

settemarche

dude. no one sent me anything when i joined. is anyone producing die cut stickers for cars? i wouldn't mind having a Fat stick for the back window.

Sette

jh4rt

dude. no one sent me anything when i joined. is anyone producing die cut stickers for cars? i wouldn't mind having a Fat stick for the back window.

Sette

Well, no one sent me anything "this time around" either. This was back when Chris and Wendyll still sponsored Fat Cogs... Like in 1993...

-j

settemarche

aaaahhhhh! that is ground floor.

regardless - with the Fats that i have. i cannot just have a ibis sticker on my car!

Sette

Yo Eddy!

Sette,

With some help from MikeyNYC (who provided me the logo), I some time ago made the....

..'FAT CITY CYCLES sticker assorti sheet':

[URL="http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/elev7k/FatA-42.jpg"] [/URL]

Instructions:
1) Enlarge image & print the A4 sheet
2) Go to local copyshop
3) Ask them to copy the sheet on a stickersheet
4) Cut the stickers with the special cutter your copyshop probably has
5) Pay the people of the local copyshop the money you owe them, in my case 1.95 euro

...and voila, congratulations with you own sticker assorti!

Scan0001600.jpg
[/

rody

J,

Alas, things have been very busy as of late...not much time to work on community project Fatcog stuff.

I would love to see a pic of the old "club" sticker though...perhaps a run in the future (after NAHBS :D ).

cheers,

rody

MikeyNYC

Rody: Fat Cogs Stickers

Is this the sticker and shirt that we're talking about? I think that I only have one of each left in my "collection". Someone was once selling repros of the "Window Decals" that said FAT really large and "City Cycles" underneath...I think I have one or two of those as well...

Attachments

• YoEddySticker.jpg
    YoEddySticker.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 19
  • FAT COGS SHIRT.jpg
    FAT COGS SHIRT.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 13

jh4rt

Is this the sticker and shirt that we're talking about? I think that I only have one of each left in my "collection". Someone was once selling repros of the "Window Decals" that said FAT really large and "City Cycles" underneath...I think I have one or two of those as well...

That is the stuff Mikey!

rbrsddn

I had that Fat cogs T shirt but it plum wore out. If anyone makes them again, I'd be up for buying one. Got the big Fat City cycles decal on the partition in my van.

jh4rt

Licensing issues?

You guys have obviously already dealt with this, but are there any compyright / licensing / royalty issues with reproducing these? I know a good silk-screener who has recently been building t-shirts with classic logos from yesteryear. If I were to get some of these reproduced and sell them, would Wendyll and Chris be ok with it?

-j