94' Yo Eddy

fatf**knchance

This took over 2 years. Vicious cycles did the repaint (aquamarine fade w/opposing stars). Phil Ti bottom bracket, Boone Ti rings, Grafton cranks, Paul brakes and levers, Ringle stem and post (need a shorter stem if anyone can help), Hope hubs, Mavic 217 rims, Hyperlite bar, Full XTR M900 except paul over the bar conversion.

Attachments

• fhub.jpg
    fhub.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 2complete bike.jpg
    2complete bike.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 2downtube.jpg
    2downtube.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 2seattube.jpg
    2seattube.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 2pilot.jpg
    2pilot.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 2crank.jpg
    2crank.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 83
  • chainstay.jpg
    chainstay.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 2mass.jpg
    2mass.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 2front.jpg
    2front.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 2YO!.jpg
    2YO!.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

younggeoff

Nice looking aquafade, where did you get the decals, my 94 yo (also aquafade) doesn't have the 'don't tread on decal'. It's just never had one on. Also who built your wheels, I've never seen a front wheel laced up like that before with all the spokes coming from the inside of the hub.

stevek

That is one lovely bike, do you have problems pedalling without pedals or do you use tie-wraps? ;)

fatf**knchance

pedals are the death of all nice paint jobs. my girlfriend just messed up my brand new vicious monolith's paint with another bikes pedals. i think its just easier to pull off pedals.

bike1214

94'Yo Eddy

fatf**knchance said:
This took over 2 years. Vicious cycles did the repaint (aquamarine fade w/opposing stars). Phil Ti bottom bracket, Boone Ti rings, Grafton cranks, Paul brakes and levers, Ringle stem and post (need a shorter stem if anyone can help), Hope hubs, Mavic 217 rims, Hyperlite bar, Full XTR M900 except paul over the bar conversion.

Very nice job on the restore.This bike is super hot.The paint looks great.:cool: