i have been riding my wicked...

colker

like there is no tomorrow. on tight rocky steep trails. and it's been great.
i set it up w/ a 135 tioga t bone and a bontrager crowbar. not the most aero set up but the weight balance let me do everything.
the wicked has a somewhat flexy delicate feeling while it's balance begs for being dropped and jumped around.

i wish my bike had a better color combination: the dark metallic cherry on the frame and purple forks definitely don't mix well.
i so want to paint it yellow... but then i would have to quit riding it for a while.

specs:
18in wicked lite.
hugi compact hubs on mavic 217/517. velociraptor on the back. hutchinson python 2.3 upfront.
new xt derr back, lx front. ultegra 8sp barcons on paul thumbies. compact xt squaretaper w/race face rings.xc pro seatpost.

photo has diffrent stem and bars but the trail is there.:D

Attachments

• wickedhorto1.jpg
    wickedhorto1.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 62

DC

I'm sure the Wicked loves being ridden in that beautiful terrain, even if she is color challenged! Looks like fun in paradise to me!

settemarche

Colker,

always great to see your bike out where it should be. nice and dirty. who would have thought - Wicked south of the equator. awesome stuff as usual. good color juxtaposition in the photo.

Sette

ozcanuck

Nice work...my rigid Wicked is getting some new dirt rubber ( 2.35 or more up front) and heading back on the trail as well in Australia. Cooler now up amongst the gum trees.

smittylube

Me Too!

Every day this week. I even put on a new front tire for the last few rides. my old Zmax sidewalls were getting sketched and I figured it would pop..30 grams lighter to boot!

Steve

attachment.php

Attachments

• fat on top.jpg
    fat on top.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 26