yo eddy fork

eddie74

hi, i´m looking for a yo eddy fork for my frame who is a yo size ml. what measurements must have the fork. are there similar looking forks they where cheaper as the yo fork?

best

florian

colker

what year Yo Eddy? I believe till 92 it was Yo Eddy fork which is around 400mm A-C. from 93 on comes the Big ONe Inch which is slightly longer but i don't the exact number.

They are all expensive. Get the right one and don't look back.

sneb

steerer length also depends on the year. pre 93 were longer than laters.
head tube length of a 93 ml yo should be 123mm for example. add the stack heigth of your headset for threaded (or + stack heigth of your headset plus the heigth of your stem for non-threaded), and you'll get the steerer length you have to search for. so for threaded with a today king with gripnut you end up by 156mm min to 161mm max. if you need a cable hanger, add its thickness.

cheers
:sneb

eddie74

i´m thinking to buy a syncros fork, with lenght 1"1/8 x 133m (threaded) or 1"1/8 x 138mm (threaded) . will this fork fit in my yo in size ml?
360mm from centre of axle to bottom of the crown or 370mm from centre of axle to centre of crown.

Last edited:

tvcreative

does your bike have a 1 inch head tube or 1 1/8th?

the fork you mentioned I think is to small A2C and the wrong steer tube diameter.

what size frame? the head tube on that is I think 123mm...plus you have to add at least 36mm (minimum) for a headset that is threaded, and much much more if you find a threadless...

eddie74

so i got one who reproduce the yo eddy fork for my yo eddy ML frame.
he needs all measurements of the original fork and maybe additional the steererlenght for an unthreaded fork. anyone here who could help me by this?

best

florian

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
You never answered what year your frame is. That is pretty important for determining length, etc.

Up to 1991 was around 390mm, around '93 they went to closer to 410mm, and so on. Leg diameters changed too. Steerer length is not an issue--you can just cut it to what you need--not sure why he'd ask that.