Went for a great ride today with an old friend Chris!

MeChris.jpg

Interesting to see Chris rides one of the very later Ti's

When he sold the company to the holding company (that also owned Serrotta) Chris went with the deal. He moved to Saratoga County to help with the transition & continued to build bikes. I was a little surprised to see the Saratoga County sticker myself but it somehow makes me feel better aboutt riding my '98 Yo :) btw Chris's bike is a '97 ti. I never saw a ti up close but love the externally butted tubing!

clockworkgazz

Great pic and chris does look very well indeed, great advert for riding a fat, Ti one is nice but i do prefer the older steel one, very cool

Repack Rider

Chris is not part of the industry, but he is still interested in it. As long as we're putting up current photos of CC, here he is at the Hand-Made Bicycle show, talking to Ross Shafer (Salsa) and Joe Breeze.

Attachments

• chance.jpg
    chance.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 41

chainline

Chris is not part of the industry, but he is still interested in it. As long as we're putting up current photos of CC, here he is at the Hand-Made Bicycle show, talking to Ross Shafer (Salsa) and Joe Breeze.

And it looks like GF ? over Chris's right shoulder. heavy hitters !!!

vdeocampo

chance meeting

looks like china camp. i had a similar experience at tamarancho last summer. got to meet chris, joe breeze & charlie kelly.

charlie or chris, if you're reading this, please help me find some brake studs to fit my `94 yo.

-vince

Attachments

• vince_and_chris_lr.jpg
    vince_and_chris_lr.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 21