Difinitive colour for a Yo..?

Beelzebub

I've got a pristine Yo Eddy and Big One Inch fork in Chameleon Matallica that I've had since '95. I'd recently put it up for sale, but after seeing this site and feeling part of the family I'm DEFINITELY going to keep it. However, I want to opt for a change of colour.

But which one?

I've always liked the Violet with yellow decals, but which colour scheme is 'more' Fat Chance than the others?

ST

Tom,

Apologies for not replying to your email, will do later.

Whatever you do don't change the colour until you have all of the replacement decals ready. It would be a shame not to be able to get the frame back to condition it's already in!.

I reckon the black / silver version that Scant's mate is selling looks good.

Stu.

Will

I always liked the custom green, violet and pink Team Jersey paint scheme featured in the '93 catalogue.

Will

scant

I think, okay, I know! that one of the great joys of FAT, is the kickass paint schemes!

Like rik, I think I could have a Yo in each of the following colours!
grellow, not many colours can work that well with purple parts!
aqua fade, looks so nice with blue parts
leslies lavender/ team colour. the milka bar background of FAT cogs & my personal fave ;) I'm not going tosay what colour parts works well, you'll have to wait until I've finished!
2 tone metallic green, real classy looking.
teal is kinda nice

Will,I have the jersey "custom green, violet and pink" didnt realise it was quite that old! to me that colour scheme is deffo classic FAT :)

Will

scant said:
Will,I have the jersey "custom green, violet and pink" didnt realise it was quite that old! to me that colour scheme is deffo classic FAT :)

I love that paint job, you are unlikely to meet anyone else on the trail with anything like it! At the time it was an expensive option so I imagine its quite rare.

Will

rick

colors for YO

I happen to really like the Chameleon Metallica that you already have.
That said, the Wild Cherry and Teal are very classy and not as common as some of the fades.