Raceface Turbine on a Yo--what spindle length?

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
I am looking to swap out the old XTs on a Yo Eddy for a set of RaceFace Turbine cranks and some new rings. Does anyone here know what spindle length is best for the RF cranks and the clearance needs of a Yo Eddy?

Thanks for any help! I am stoked on the project. New (used) Chris King wheels I picked up for a song. Still have to get a 8 speed cassette, but I plan to use the old XT long cage RD and try the ghost click set up :)

IF52

Hey Nate,

I think either 107 or 113, I don't recall which. I had a silver set of Turbines on my Yo for a little while, and I think I had a 107mm bb in the frame at the time. I'll rummage around tomorrow and see if I can find the one I was using.

IF52

OK, I'm not 100% sure but I think it was a 107. I put Bullseyes on the Yo after the Turbines and then I think I used that BB to put a set of M900s on the Monster.

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Cool, thanks----I think I scrounged up some google-info that said 107-113. I'll see what I get my hands on first, and stick with the XT's still then.

lucifer

I have the instructions at home. If you bear with me I should be able to tell you exactly.
I believe it was 107 for compact cranks and 110-112 for standard sized ones.