Grello came across the pond!

nader

ok guys, I start the building of my yo-eddy with the hope that someday someone leaves me his yo-eddy fork! :D

The frame is in very good condition and the paint looks up to a few small areas excellent :thup:

yo-eddy007.jpg

yo-eddy008.jpg

yo-eddy009.jpg

yo-eddy010.jpg

yo-eddy011.jpg

yo-eddy012.jpg

yo-eddy013.jpg

yo-eddy014.jpg

yo-eddy015.jpg

yo-eddy016.jpg

Last edited:

nader

until I found an original fork the pink MAG will provide me the services. :confused:

But actually the MAG fits perfectly color-moderate but must eventually come a original yo fork to this grello.

yo-eddy017.jpg

yo-eddy018.jpg

yo-eddy019.jpg

I'm in the most beautiful phase, namely in the part search. All I have is a salsa stem, a xtr front derailleur and the wheels with H

Last edited:

Spikes

That is an amazingly beautiful and original combination of componentry. I even like the Stronglight headset. Two small things I would change: the tires for lighter tan sidewalls and I would have the stem painted to match the pink fork. But I am sure it will look stunning anyway when it is finished.

Zamfir

Stunning!

Great color combination, it really works!

Those Cooks cranks are seriously long, 181mm? Wowsers.

fat-tony

Staff member
Two small things I would change: the tires for lighter tan sidewalls and I would have the stem painted to match the pink fork.

You always have great builds Spikes, but I am actually digging the black stem to match all the black components. :skull:

nader

.. Two small things I would change: the tires for lighter tan sidewalls

The tires are also my big problem, I don't know whether skinwall or bright tires (like panarace magics) would be better :confused:

and I would have the stem painted to match the pink fork..

well, I think the salsa stem will fit very well, because it has a bit pink color. ;)

Those Cooks cranks are seriously long, 181mm? ..

yes 181mm ;)

I got a few xtr parts..

yo-eddy068.jpg

yo-eddy069.jpg

and all together

yo-eddy070.jpg

cheers and see you soon :D

nader

hi grello lovers :D

the tires will be replaced by blackwalls;)

yo-eddy072.jpg

I'm not even sure if those colored outer cables are right for grello!?
(front in neongreen and rear in pink)

yo-eddy073.jpg

but I'll try it

yo-eddy074.jpg

cheers

Last edited:

tvcreative

Too funny...

I have the same two sets of cable sitting in a pile to redo my grello...and violet yo's

I am going with pink on the grello

green on the team violet

I really like your build as stated before

best wishes

J

fat-tony

Staff member
IMHO, I wouldn't get to cute with the pink and grello back and forth. I would stick with black and silver components (and black cable housing) to make the build look "timeless". I think the only color combination of grello and pink should be the frame, fork, and the hubs. But it ain't my bike, :twocents:

.jan

IMHO, I wouldn't get to cute with the pink and grello back and forth. I would stick with black and silver components (and black cable housing) to make the build look "timeless". I think the only color combination of grello and pink should be the frame, fork, and the hubs. But it ain't my bike, :twocents:

plus one...

nader

Thanks for your assessment. :thup:
It is not yet decided whether mounted colored cable housing. I will also take pictures with black cables today, then we'll see. ;)

so long