Riding in the Boston Area

FATKiwi

Ill be spending a week or so in the Boston environs later this year, anybody tell me how good the rides are and where they are, no bike cometh with me so I shall have to rent perhaps?

Ta
Chris

DRZRM

Depends on what you want to ride, there are great trails around, roads not so good (the areas in nice but the roads are in terrible shape) what size bike do you need, or how tall are you? When will you be through?

Ill be spending a week or so in the Boston environs later this year, anybody tell me how good the rides are and where they are, no bike cometh with me so I shall have to rent perhaps?

Ta
Chris

FATKiwi

Be there in September/October, the fall I believe its called. Im lookin for singletrack!!! Take a 16 inch or thereabouts. Cheers, Chris

DRZRM

Tell ya what, if we can't find a rental, I'll take you out to Blue Hills, you can ride my girlfriends Ibis Ti Mojo, it's around that size.

Be there in September/October, the fall I believe its called. Im lookin for singletrack!!! Take a 16 inch or thereabouts. Cheers, Chris

FATKiwi

wow! now theres an offer you cant refuse! :D

Hot damn! youre right there, an Ibis Ti Mojo, your girlfriend must be very generous, very understanding, or both! Sounds cool, Ill get back to you with some dates when theyre concrete. Cheers.

DRZRM

I have a habit of sometimes displacing my own guilt when I buy new bikes by getting her one too. I don't know how much it helps, she does like to ride, but I don't think either the historic or finanial value of bikes really registers, she likes her Bianchi Milano the most of her basement full of rides (full being relative, she has 3). Anyway, the Ibis does not get ridden the way it should. You should bring a seat with you, and unless you ride Shimano/Ritcheys, your pedals of choice (I could also hook it up with Egg Beaters if that is what you ride).

Zach

FATKiwi

Seems to be a common theme within the male domain! I have enough trouble furnishing my own needs with only 3 bikes! Ah but I could have so many more if my means allowed it!